All meetings are held on Mondays, commencing at 7pm and are held in the William Penn Room, Basing House, 46 High Street, Rickmansworth.
- Full Council meetings take place every month and are where the most important decisions are made. These meetings are open to members of the public and press unless indicated *. The Staffing Committee will consider matters relating to staff.
- Full Council meetings will have a public surgery 15 minutes before the meeting unless otherwise stated.
- Monday, April 8th
- Monday, May 13th – Annual Meeting of the Council
- Monday, May 20th – Annual Parish Meeting
- Monday, June 10th
- Monday, July 8th
- Monday, August – No Meeting
- Monday, September 2nd
- Monday, October 7th
- Monday, November 4th
- Monday, December 2nd
- Monday, January 13th
- Monday, February 10th
- Monday, March 9th
- Monday, April 13th
These councillors will look at new community projects, environmental enhancements and grants to local organisations to support local initiatives:
Cllrs Hosking, Heanen, Sangster, Payne and Stewart
These councillors are looking at creating a Neighbourhood Plan for Eastbury, Moor Park and Rickmansworth:
IT and Communications
These councillors will look at the IT requirements to provide a resilient and secure IT infrastructure for the efficient management of the council e.g. hardware, office software, email systems:
Cllrs Heanen, Hosking, Stewart, Woodford and Miles Hosking